Our Work Around the World
Women to the World partnerships with national women's groups have resulted in projects such as the following:
- WTW Ebadi Curative Hospital Kabul, Afghanistan
- Micro-Enterprise and Micro-Loan programs in Afghanistan and Africa
- Developmental Training in Turkiye
- Micro-Business Development in Kenya
- Women's Language and Technical Center in Kabul Afghanistan
- Computer lab in Kabul, Afghanistan
- English, History, Science, and Literature for adult Afghan women
- TOEFL testing and preparatory training for Aghanistan and Africa
- Orphanage and feeding stations in Peru
Women to the World efficiently helps needy women and children living in some of the most difficult areas of the world. For example, following Tajikistan's civil war, Women to the World was one of the first outside organizations to provide tangible assistance. While others were still assessing the problem, Women to the World had already delivered two container loads of used clothing and medical supplies worth more than $50,000 to suffering war widows and orphans.
A variety of training programs are offered. Seminars include:
- Project Design: Women develop project ideas and implementation plans.
- Management Training: Women with leadership gifts are taught to motivate and manage their project teams effectively.
- Family Health: Women learn the value and tools of a preventive approach to health care. Addresses issues from nutrition to pregnancy to care of the sick.
- Family Life: Participants learn Biblical principles of marriage and parenting.
- Women's Clubs: Women learn how to organize themselves and develop self-help solutions to individual and community problems.
- Small Business Development: Women receive help and training on starting small businesses.